Phenomenal Woman – Meeting in Passion, Rage and Radiance
A 3 Day Woman’s Retreat in the Heart of Berlin
with Turiya Hanover, Hanna Milling and Ilan Stephani
»Women don’t need to be told how to be women. Rather than adopting ideas about how a woman should be, this journey is a deep personal experience of your own inner world and your own truth.«
»Our mission is to empower and heal. Each single step of personal healing contributes to the collective healing of the feminine and the masculine in this world.«
»It’s not about learning how to shine. It’s about unlearning how we block our shining.«
Press play to watch our invitation video
It’s about time to
- wake up to the depth and power of being a woman today
- face the prison of our conditioning around being a woman (good girl, tough superwoman, castrating Mother, overbearing Mom…)
- stop defining ourselves from the outside and discover an embodied sense of our self-worth
- relearn to trust the wisdom of our bodies, our natural relationship to nature and the earth, our intuitive and direct connection to life
- find the courage to follow our hearts and speak the truth of our experience no matter what existing values society dictate
- free ourselves from the collective female victim’s role
- show up with our capacity to set boundaries, with our vulnerability and our longing for connection
- own our shadow, our pain and our rage and turn it into fuel for a fully embodied, truly empowered life
- bring our gifts to the world and celebrate being a woman
- dare to live an honest, wild, joyful and respectful dance of co-creation that moves between the feminine and the masculine – within us and in the outer world
Let’s meet for this big leap –
A leap of consciousness!
A leap of courage and the willingness to show up!
About the Facilitators:
»I have been deeply moved by the women, movements and changes of the last 2 years. It is a very exciting time to support women in finding their voices, embodying their wisdom and their power.«
Turiya Hanover is a therapist and spiritual teacher, working with people for more than 40 years. She has developed a unique approach in working with people that is a synthesis of eastern insights, living awareness and western approach to humanistic psychology. She is Co-founder of the deeply transformative ‘Path of Love Retreat’
»To witness the miracle of birth of the amazing beautiful and powerful beings we are, when we own our shadow and our light and begin to be real – this is the true joy of my heart!«
Hanna Milling, based both in Berlin and at a quiet retreat place in the middle of a natural reserve near Berlin, is peace-worker on various levels (conflict resolution, mediation, counseling) and runs women’s and couples retreats. She is book author and author of the video #FromWomenToMen that has gone viral on social media.
»We are born as pure, vibrant embodiment… and yet spend most of our time being caught up in the head. Let´s un-learn this culture and reclaim our full potential!«
Ilan Stephani is a Berlin-based bestselling-author, teacher and speaker about shifting collective paradigms, un-learning cultural conditioning and gaining back our natural orgasmic aliveness.
Info & Registration
The Phenomenal Woman Retreat is a 3-day non residential retreat in the heart of Berlin (Schöneberg), Germany.
German translation will be provided if needed (please mention your need in your registration).
Times and dates:
Friday 1. May 2019, 10.00 – 18.00
Saturday 2nd May 2019, 10.00 – 18.00
Sunday 3rd May 2019, 10.00-16.00
Early bird price: 375 € (extended until Feb, 28 2020)
Full price: 445 € (from Febuary 1, 2020)
Registration is open from December 1st 2019 onward via email.
Your registration will be completed with a deposit of 200 €.
This retreat is a deep and transformative journey – including meditation, movement, bodywork, sharing/inquiry, and transformational techniques. We bring honesty, clarity, playfulness and compassion to our darkness and our light. You are welcome with all that you are and invited to explore what wants to unfold.