A Somatic Retreat for Couples (and other partners in crime)
What makes our love lives great? What fills us with energy, gratitude, and happiness when we make love?
Despite the messaging in media, especially porn and the self-help world, the answer is not another technique, and certainly not more effort, but simply this: a fundamental down-regulation of our nervous system when it comes to sexuality and everything we associate with it.
As children of a deeply traumatized and traumatizing sexual culture, there are generations of sexual stress embedded in our nervous systems. We experience this as sexual insecurity, „not being enough“, not feeling worthy, being stuck in shame and silence, and much, much more.
#MovingSlowSex reclaims our innate sense of wholeness and instinctive erotic intelligence by addressing the collective belief systems of our culture and collective past – questioning sexual concepts… testing if our current sexual paradigms are really true… unwinding layers of shame and guilt… and leading to a next-level experience of freedom, innocence, and playfulness in lovemaking.
#MovingSlowSex transcends those collective belief systems that color our erotic experiences with pressure, Do´s and Dont´s, performance anxiety and shame. We gather for four courageous days and un-learn putting any kind of sexual stress onto ourselves in order to “fit in”.
Topics that #MovingSlowSex covers:
- Orgasms of Peace – How to unlearn cultural norms
- Love and Rage – Why sexual surrender needs your rage
- Reading Trauma #1 – The collective sexual wounding of women and how we can support healing
- Reading Trauma #2 – The collective sexual wounding of men and how we can support healing
- Daring Intimacy – what we can do in order to regain trust and depth with our partners
- Beyond Orgasm – unlocking the ecstatic potential of our nervous system
- MindFucks of Shame – what our fantasies are (and what they are not)
- Flirting Kundalini – channeling sexual energy into a cosmic play party
- Global Sexual Healing – and how everybody can support it
#MovingSlowSex is for you, if you…
- want sexuality being truly YOUR sexuality, instead of being a copy of somebody else
- want lovemaking to be about LIFE, not about performance
- want to expand – expand – expand your definitions of sex, your experience of pleasure and your horizon about what is erotically possible…
- gain more confidence and trust of yourself and your partner
- are courageous enough to question sexual concepts and sexual self-images
- want to use lovemaking for deeper healing on all levels
- let go of sexual patterns, shame and guilt
- want to transform “having sex” into a living, breathing prayer
- are curious about an avantgarde next level sex-education and cutting-edge knowledge and research
Please bring a partner, as I want you to feel truly safe with your intimate explorations during the retreat.
All constellations of partnership and sexuality are equally welcome – your partner does not have to be your husband or wife, they might also be your friend. You do not have to be naked at any time during the retreat (except when you are jumping into the beautiful lake outside of the venue and you certainly do not have to have intercourse.
#MovingSlowSex will be held in English with German translation.
The lectures, practices and guided somatic meditations will be filmed and recorded and will be sent to each participant after the retreat.
The retreat takes place in at a beautiful seminar place in nature, 40 minutes outside of Berlin. You can travel easily with public transport.
Seminar times are:
Wednesday, May 6th, 7pm – Sunday, May 10th, 12am.
Retreat Fee per person: 460€
Early bird until 01.04.2020: 380€
Accommodation & food (bio-quality)
Double room: 299€ per person
to be paid at the hotel in cash or debit card
Your registration is fully booked once you paid half of the seminar fee as deposit.
Please transfer the complete amount until 30.04.2020
Please add your name, seminar name and seminar date in the booking subject
Your registration is valid (if nothing else is stated) through the transfer of your deposit. Cancellations are valid until 48 hours before the retreat starts and will be paid back fully. Should you cancel until 24 hours before the event – an organisation fee of 40€ will be deducted. After that (less than 24 hours before) there will be no returns for short-term cancellations.
In the case of severe conflict or incompatible attitude I as a leader and responsible can terminate the participation of a participant even when my reasons are not personally reasonable. In this case all payments for the remaining days of the training will be returned to the participant. If a participants terminates the participation on his own wish there will be no refunds paid.