#LoveAndRage is a somatic journey for all genders, both singles and couples.
Two intense days in Berlin – an inner adventure drawing its tools from healing therapies, knowledge about developmental trauma, collective shadow work, neurophysiology, movement, bodywork and spirituality, combining science and intuition, longing and courage.
LOVE AND RAGE is about:
- *how to get to know and express your boundaries
- *how to create deep harmony in relationships
- *troubleshooting when we tap into our rage
- *how to identify and deal with projections– from yourself and from those around you
- *how to open your heart (and why it could close)
- *how to differentiate between love and neediness
- *basic principles for communication around rage
- *how rage can contribute to a world of balance, trust and peace
LOVE AND RAGE is for you, if you want to:
- *deepen your sense of self-love, love and trust
- *deal with issues around fear of intimacy and relationship
- *liberate your life-force by inviting the fullness of your essence*self-knowledge and confidence beyond cultural norms
- *escape from patterns and routines of being stuck in your head
- *access your body-wisdom and intuition
- *deeply know and experience your worthiness of freedom and connection at the same time
LOVE and RAGE
Almost none of us were encouraged during childhood to step into our anger and explore power and meaning.
Quite the opposite – in most families, and in contemporary Western culture at large, love and harmony are defined by the absence of anger, aggression, and rage.
Want to belong?
Want to feel safe and in harmony with the world around you?
Want to know you’re worthy of love and connection?
Welcome, baby, here we are.
Just one thing required:
Suppress. Your. Rage.
Do not be “too much”.
Do not disturb the peace around you.
Love is good, and rage is bad.
These scripts are at the based of our culture, and are reflected in countless love stories, movies, myths and fantasies.
LOVE… a precious and rare portal to heaven, an angelic secret code for happiness, blessing those who deserve it.
RAGE… makes us turn into monsters and turn against our innocent beloveds, RAGE makes us too much, makes us wrong, and guilty and unworthy of connection.
A global paradigm producing billions of people who are afraid of their inner demons and hide their anger when it comes to love, relationships, and intimacy…
Love is good, and rage is bad.
This does not work and never will.
Because our nervous system is not wired for this, and never will be.
As long as we run on the script of love and rage as opposite forces we do not only miss the power of rage, we also miss the power of love.
A human era fetishising love and fighting against rage is a culture being trapped in an inescapable dilemma between self-love and love, and between freedom and bonding.
Unconsciously feeding those dark global places of violence and war where our shadows reclaim their power.
So where are we going from here?
We turn around, stop obeying to cultural themes and listen to our innate somatic wisdom instead.
We start breathing and moving and unwinding – recovering from global confusion and bow deeply to our instincts.
As the design of our nervous system, this animalistic nature within reveals LOVE and RAGE are a dream-team.
In fact: LOVE and RAGE need each other. LOVE and RAGE are no opposite forces but one of those big cosmic love stories.
Let us go for that. Welcome to the wild wild peace inside.
Life Artists Creators Hub (Pyramid Floor)
Daily times: 11am – 6pm
Sign up for your space below!